I have the following definitions:"none"- do nothing"inject"- re-inject the items back into the data storeThe above definition is taken from the official documentation. I don't understand what's the point ofre-injecting items back into
- NEON intrinsic, compile error “argument must be a constant” when using vshr_n_u32
- How to use a initilization list for Dialog that is added to MFC Doc/Frame project
- C++ dynamic cast with inheritance
- How to contribute to a Ruby Gem
- How to debounce elm signals?