I am new to Prolog, but I am stuck at this supposedly simple command. I have loaded a knowledge base with no errors, and whenever I try doassert(and evenhelp) I get the following message:uncaught exception: error(existence_error(procedure,assert/1),t
- Check if Firebase invite led to the Play Store
- What is the difference between Html.Label and Html.Display?
- Rails: How do you access model and controller data across views?
- How to append special characters to a list in Scheme?
- Request remote file with file_get_contents()