"The Problem:"I call with ajax a handler.php file multiple times.In the handler.php I have:session_start(); $_SESSION['foo'] .= 'abc'; echo 'Session var: '.$_SESSION['foo'].'<br>';Now, what I see is:Session var: abc Session var: abc Sessio
- Trying to get property of non-object in Zend Framework 1.11 Application
- Does the C++ volatile keyword introduce a memory fence?
- How to make a Jenkins/Hudson job surveil some others jobs and decide whether to build or not?
- What is wrong with the blockproc function in my matlab code?
- Handling KeyDown for Label and PictureBox