I'm developing a web application with Netbeans (Maven Web Application) using Spring MVC and Hibernate. I have an abstract class (User) with multiple concrete classes (Parent, Child, etc.). I chose for a table-per-hierarchy construction so that I have
- In bash, how to make a comparison and assign to variable
- Mongoid 4 finding embedded documents by ID
- How to calculate interaction term as odds ratio in logistic regression?
- How to load .html file from embedded resources by web browser in visual basic 2010
- Build and run project that use math.h in Clion [duplicate]