I wrote this VHDL-program vor an ALU and its testbench that is working:ALU-code:library IEEE; use IEEE.STD_LOGIC_1164.ALL; use IEEE.NUMERIC_STD.ALL; entity ALU_CLK is port( Clk : in std_logic; --clock signal InRegA,InRegB : in signed(31 downto 0); --
- XML code confusion. Keep getting “ '(' required to start ATTLIST enumeration ” Not sure how to fix
- Getting the outer node based on the inner node value with XSLT XPATH
- C++:: #include:ing template class header file in multiple source files?
- MemoryStream in Using Statement - Do I need to call close()
- Releasing a pointer causes program to crash, even though the variable isn't used